If you like spreading some festive cheer and like receiving surprise packages in the post, then you might like to sign up for Secret Santa.
How to take part:
- Email your (real) name, East Lothian postal address and any helpful info (gender/age/interests) to email@example.com by 30th November. Lothian Loop will then pass on these details to your Secret Santa.
- You will receive postal details of the person to whom you should send a gift – remember the very last posting date for 2nd class is Saturday 19th December.
- You don’t have to, but it would be great if you could share a photo of the gift you receive by tweeting @lothianloop.
- The system is based on trust. Please only ask to take part if you are willing to send a gift. Lothian Loop cannot be held responsible for non-delivery or anything else!
- £5-7 is a guide spend – take into account postage costs when choosing your gift.
- Aim to send a gift that will fit through a letterbox that doesn’t need to be signed for.
- This gift should be family-friendly and absolutely not a platform for an agenda/political campaign!