Nominations are now open for the East Lothian Inspiring Volunteering Awards 2018! The Awards are organised by STRiVE, the Third Sector Interface for East Lothian, to recognise and celebrate the wide-ranging achievement and significant impact that volunteers make within our county.
This is your chance to tell STRiVE who makes a difference in your community. Take a look through the categories below and complete the nomination form to tell them why you think your volunteer or volunteer team should receive an Inspiring Volunteering Award.
Shortlisted nominees will be invited to the award ceremony in late November 2018 where each category winner will be presented with an award trophy and all runners-up will be presented with a certificate.
1. Fundraising & Retail Volunteer of the Year
2. Health and Wellbeing Volunteer of the Year
3. Environmental and Education Volunteer of the Year
4. Volunteer Team of the Year
5. Young Volunteer of the Year (Under 25)
6. Outstanding Trustee of the Year
7. Lifelong Commitment to Volunteering
The closing date for nominations is 17 September 2018.
Nomination packs are attached in both Word and PDF formats. Please return forms by email to email@example.com or print and post to: STRiVE, 56 High Street, Tranent, EH33 1HH.
Alternatively, hard copies of the forms will be available from the STRiVE office in Tranent.